The Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 game is free for PC from our official website with just a single link. Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, or PES 2012, is the latest version of the popular soccer game for Windows and consoles. The game significantly improved over PES 2011, boasting better gameplay and graphics than the previous version. PES 2012 has everything to prove. The series is languishing behind EA’s FIFA and has a lot of ground to make up for any hopes of winning this year’s battle of the soccer sims. What’s changed in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 or PES 2012? Changes in PES 2012 are largely centered around gameplay and team play, allowing players to make the most of tactical opportunities. Among the changes in PES 2012 are. New AI engine for a more realistic team play experience. Attackers and defenders move as a more cohesive unit, allowing players to force mistakes. Also, check out Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PES 2013 Game).
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Game For PC Full Version Screenshots:
The new cursor-switching system allows players to pick a teammate anywhere on the pitch. An improved jostling system and more realistic player collisions. Other changes include improved animation, more player styles, enhanced lighting effects, an improved dead ball system, and more. How does the new AI system work? Always known for putting gameplay first, many of the changes in PES 2012 are to the game’s artificial intelligence. Teammates and opponents are designed to act in a more authentic way and be tougher to beat. Five key areas have been focused on – overlapping runs, diagonal runs, dummy runs, zonal defense, and zonal marking. A new off-the-ball running system in PES 2012 opens up new opportunities and gives you greater control of your team. Using the right analog stick, you can select an off-the-ball player and make him run while still retaining control of the player with the ball. The controls for this are fiddly and hard to get used to but well worth persevering with because it allows you to find openings or drag defenders out of position to create space. The defensive improvements in PES 2012 are impressive, too, with teams now holding formation much better when under attack. Defending feels more intelligent. It’s no longer enough to hold a button, apply pressure to an attacker, and rob the ball. With PES 2012, you must ensure you position the defender in the right place first, then time your lunge with precision. The combination of improved AI of the attacking unit and the susceptibility of defenders in one-on-ones makes it easier to create chances in PES 2012 than in previous versions, meaning fewer low-scoring games. What else is new in Pro Evo 2012? As is the norm with every Pro Evolution Soccer update, graphics in PES 2012 have been enhanced, and the player likenesses are very authentic in some cases. Animations are slicker, and the game has a rounded feel which seems smoother than FIFA. You can also Download the Men Of War Condemned Heroes Game. This second demo of PES 2012 isn’t representative of the final version of Konami’s soccer sim, but it does give you a good feel for the new gameplay aspects. You can play a ten-minute match, choosing Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Rangers, Club América, or Internacional. You should check out the challenge-based Training section of the demo to get hands-on coaching on the new controls within PES 2012. The setup screens and tactics configuration menus in PES 2012 seem more streamlined than the previous version, which would be a good thing because setting up your team in Pro Evo can be a notoriously laborious process. We’ll have to wait and see if these straightforward tactics menus are retained in the final version. Some say Pro Evolution has lost ground to FIFA over the last three or four versions. PES 2012 certainly closes the gap on FIFA, adding some intelligence to Pro Evo’s trademark arcade gameplay. PES 2012 is an excellent entry in the long-running series with a raft of gameplay and AI improvements.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Game Features:
- Interesting Action Game.
- Easy to download with a simple interface.
- All famous wrestling players are part of the Stoked Big Air Edition game.
- HD Quality graphics and 3D Audio sound system.
- All stages are unlocked.
- Easy to play and understand.
- Many more amazing features and modes.
- All types of combat are available.
- Different wonderful tasks to play.
- Realistic graphics and smooth animation.
- Smart artificial intelligence.
- Challenge-based training mode.
System Requirements For Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Highly Compressed:
- 8X SPEED CD / DVD-ROM.
- 02 GB minimum RAM.
- A minimum 4 GB video card should be available with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ( “GeForce» or better) installed.
- Keyboard and mouse.
- DirectX 9.0 or later.
- Intel Celeron 800 MHz or 1,2 GHz or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon.
Sound Card DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers.
- 01 GB free disk space is required as a minimum (Plus 635 MB extra space if the video card does not support DirectX Texture
- Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP, or Vista.
Recommended Requirements For Pro Evolution Soccer 2012:
- Before starting Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Free Download highly compressed, ensure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
- RAM: 02 GB
- Setup Size: 10 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
How to Download and Install Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for PC?
- First of all, you have WinRAR software installed on your PC
- After that, extract the game with WinRAR software
- You also have Ultra ISO Software installed on your Computer
- Then Mouth the Image of the game file and run the setup of the game
- Now install the game, Play and Enjoy
- This is the installation process of the Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Game, a free download for PC with 100% working and a single direct link. So hurry up, download the Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 game from here, play, and enjoy.